Make sure you are registered and your mailing address is up to date. To determine if you are registered please visit vote.utah.gov, or call our office; 435-743-6223; 435-864-2440
*County Offices – Required Signatures
- 2022 Election Candidates
- 2022 Election Sample Ballots:
- Primary Sample Ballot
- General Sample Ballot
- Notice of Logic and Accuracy (L&A) Testing
- Military Overseas General Election Notice; Attachment
- NOTICE OF DATES & LOCATIONS OF THE 2022 GENERAL ELECTION
2022 Election Results can be found on the 2022 Election Results page.
Ballots will be mailed 21 days before each election.
If you do not receive a ballot by October 23rd contact our office. Don’t wait until it is too late.
- If you cannot read or mark a mailed ballot, we can provide assistance or the use of a ballot marking device with accessible features (e.g. audio ballot, touch screen, large print, high contrast). If you need assistance with voting your ballot or you have ballot issues, please contact the Clerk’s Office 435-743-6223; 435-864-2440
Voters needing assistance are encouraged to contact the Clerk’s Office 435-743-6223; 435-864-2440
- To see all parties’ caucus information visit caucus.utah.gov or vote.utah.gov to find your specific caucus location.
In an effort to better inform voters about Utah’s new primary election process, the Lieutenant Governor’s office has produced a short, animated video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiyUHtASqS8
To view the 2022 Official Election Notice and/or Candidate Signature Requirements posted by the State of Utah Office of the Lieutenant Governor visit: vote.utah.gov.