Millard County is Voting By Mail. 

(beginning with the 2016 General Election)

Make sure you are registered and your mailing address is up to date.  To determine if you are registered please visit, or call our office; 435-743-6223; 435-864-2440

Ballots begin to arrive 21 days before each election.

Who May Vote by Absentee Ballot:

Any person who is registered to vote may vote by absentee ballot.

How to Apply for an Absentee Ballot:

*For County elections, you will only need to fill out an absentee ballot application if you want your ballot mailed to a specific address that is different from your home mailing address.

An Absentee Ballot Application must be filled out for a municipal election and can be done through your City/Town Office.

All printed completed forms should be mailed to the following offices:

    • Regular general and primary elections (held in even-numbered years):  Millard County Clerk’s office, 765 S Hwy 99 Ste. 6, Fillmore UT 84631.
    •  Municipal elections (held in odd-numbered years). If only requesting an absentee ballot for a specific election, not all elections; this application should be filed by mail or in person to the office of the voter’s City Clerk or Recorder.
      • All “Permanent Absentee” requests should be mailed to the Millard County Clerk’s Office
    • Or you can file an absentee ballot application online at:

Deadline to Apply for an Absentee Ballot

For regular absentee voting, the clerk should receive the absentee ballot application no later than the Thursday before the election. For overseas voters, the clerk should receive the application no later than 5 days before the election.

Deadline for Returning the Absentee Ballot

An absentee ballot is only valid if it is clearly postmarked on or before the Monday before the election and received in the county clerk’s office before noon on the day of the official canvass. The official canvass for the election is held 7 to 14 days after the election.
For more information about obtaining and voting an absentee ballot, contact your County Clerk or the State Elections Office.

Close Search Window