Judge Cyndee Probert
Court Hearing Link (VIDEO):
Appearance by phone:
Access Code: 965 721 400
**Please note that a Webex invitation will not be sent. Refer to your hearing notice for your scheduled appearance time.
Millard County Justice Court
765 S Hwy 99, Ste 2.
Fillmore, UT 84631
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST)
Appearing in Court by Webex Video or Phone
Links for information regarding Webex appearances:
1. First Time User of Cisco Webex
2. Webex Tips for Pro Se Litigants
3. View Justice Court Calendar
PRIOR to your scheduled hearing date, you MUST complete the following:
- 1. Watch the following Rights video in your preferred language:
– Defendant Rights Video (English)
– Defendant Rights Video (Spanish)
2. Fill out the Rights, Instructions and Waiver form:
– Rights, Instructions and Waiver Form (English)
– Rights, Instructions and Waiver Form (Spanish)
3. Fill out the Right to Counsel:
– Right to Counsel Form (English)
– Right to Counsel Form (Spanish)
4. (Optional) Fill out the Declaration of Financial Status IF you would like to be screened for a court appointed attorney
– Declaration of Financial Status Form (English)
– Declaration of Financial Status Form (Spanish)
Please submit your Rights Form and Right to Counsel Form at least 48 hours prior to your Arraignment. If you are pleading Not Guilty your Arraignment date will be continued to a Pre-Trial Conference date.
Millard County Justice Court holds Arraignments at the Millard County Justice Court, Public Safety Building, 765 S Hwy 99, Ste. 2, Fillmore, UT 84631 on the first and third Monday of each month.