Drop Box – Secure Ballot Drop Boxes will be available at the following locations for the 2021 Municipal Election:
- Millard County Clerk’s Office; 765 S Hwy 99, Ste. 6, Fillmore, Utah (inside box) during business hours, through the Monday before each election and from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Public Safety Building; 765 S Hwy 99, Fillmore, Utah (outside box, located under the flagpole) 24 hours up to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Millard County Offices; 50 South Main Street, Fillmore, Utah (outside box) 24 hours up to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Millard County Satellite Offices; 71 S 200 W, Delta, Utah (outside box) 24 hours up to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Drop Boxes allow voters to drop their voted ballot, sealed in the signed envelope, at any one of the locations without having to put a stamp on the envelope. Ballots dropped at drop boxes are regularly retrieved by election staff and delivered to the Clerk’s Office for counting on Election Day.
Polling Locations (Vote Centers) – Election Day – The vote centers will be available on Election Day (Tuesday, November 2, 2021) from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., for those who may require assistance, or may have issues with their ballot, i.e.: spoiled, torn or damaged, or did not receive a ballot, need to make name and/or address changes, missed the deadline to register to vote, etc., or simply wish to hand deliver their voted ballot.
- Millard County Clerk’s Office; 765 S Hwy 99, Ste. 6, Fillmore, Utah – Open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, excluding Holidays and from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Millard County Satellite Offices; 71 S 200 W, Delta, Utah – Open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
All voters registered in Millard County may drop off their voted ballot, in the sealed envelope, at the vote centers (listed above) during the 2021 Municipal General Election, or at one of the outside drop box locations 24 hours a day, up to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day (locations listed above).
***The County will be contracting with the municipalities who have an Election in 2021; therefore, for this election, voters may use the drop boxes to deposit their ballots and the vote centers to remedy any ballot issues.
All ballots will be paper ballots, with the exception of those who may require assistance via an electronic vote machine. All ballots will be mailed to the mailing address we have on file for each active registered voter, so be sure to update your mailing address with our office. Also, remember to sign the return envelope, where indicated, and include a telephone number and/or email address to help us contact you if there is an issue with your signature. Ballots of those whose signature is challenged cannot be counted until the signature is remedied.
Election staff will be present on Election Day to assist those voters who require special amenities, did not receive a ballot for whatever reason, missed the deadline to register to vote and/or have issues with their ballot, etc..