*For County elections, you will only need to fill out an absentee ballot application if you want your ballot mailed to a specific address that is different from your home mailing address.

An Absentee Ballot Application must be filled out for a municipal election and can be done through your City/Town Office.  If you want to be placed on a permanent absentee list, you would file the absentee ballot application with the Millard County Clerk’s Office.

All printed completed forms should be mailed to the following offices:

    • Regular general and primary elections (held in even-numbered years):  Millard County Clerk’s office, 765 S Hwy 99 Ste. 6, Fillmore UT 84631.
    •  Municipal elections (held in odd-numbered years). If only requesting an absentee ballot for a specific election, not all elections; this application should be filed by mail or in person to the office of the voter’s City Clerk or Recorder.
      • All “Permanent Absentee” requests should be mailed to the Millard County Clerk’s Office
    • Or you can file an absentee ballot application online at: https://secure.utah.gov/voterreg/index.html
Close Search Window