Many areas of Millard County are currently under Fire Restriction Orders.
These orders prohibit the following acts:
- Campfires or open fires outside of agency improved and maintained campgrounds and home sites.
- Discharging of fireworks or other pyrotechnic devices outside of incorporated city limits (city specific restrictions may apply).
- Shooting of exploding targets or tracer ammunition.
- Cutting, grinding, or welding of metal in areas of dry vegetation.
- Use of off-highway vehicles, chainsaws, or internal combustion engines without a working and properly maintained spark arrestor (if required).
- Smoking near vegetation or outside of a developed recreation site, personal vehicle, or building.
- Use of sky lanterns, fire balloons, acetylene balloons or similar device.
Please see the specific orders for additional information: